Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Wee Winn coming along strong! #Herreshoff #WeeWinn therelianceproject.com/2017/04/28/wee… https://t.co/NvTH40X3i7 20 hours ago
- In case you missed it! conta.cc/2njj5xJ https://t.co/1od9nGa68O 2 weeks ago
- The Current: News from HMM. In This Issue: Cool Cats, Hot Parties & Fun Programs conta.cc/2njj5xJ https://t.co/Nj5oFyyDcw 1 month ago
- Progress is slowly made on the steam exhibit #Herreshoff #Steam herreshoffsteam.wordpress.com/2017/02/15/pro… https://t.co/E4aFITaJLF 2 months ago
- FBB Video: youtu.be/EGby4pnVgNE?a via @YouTube 2 months ago