Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- @NewportMarriott Thanks for sharing! We're so excited to kick off this season. 1 day ago
- And the 1/6th scale model's mast doesn't fit in our building! twitter.com/pradomedia/sta… 1 day ago
- Thanks for the Help @RWUHoops! Opening Day would not be the same without you! twitter.com/RWUHoops/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @CupInfo: May 1: Herreshoff Marine Museum & America’s Cup Hall of Fame Opening Day @herreshoffmm | #LVACWS #AC35 #AmericasCup https://t.… 1 day ago
- WE ARE OPEN! Come by today for FREE! 10am-5pm! 1 day ago