Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Well On Our Way: Raising Money and Hype #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/08/01/wel… http://t.co/FGl66ogC7n 1 day ago
- See what the children think of our RELIANCE Project! #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/07/31/fro… http://t.co/OzTH3NMfNz 2 days ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter in case you missed it. conta.cc/1Sl1rS0 http://t.co/BVmX1fhWSo 1 week ago
- It's not too late to get your tickets to see Donna Lange TONIGHT present "Sail Twice Around: Non-Stop… instagram.com/p/5Mx0GUB6wp/ 2 weeks ago
- The Current:�Herreshoff Marine Museum. Read our latest Newsletter. conta.cc/1Sl1rS0 http://t.co/nd7SCRxxk0 2 weeks ago