Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Topmast, spreader, and rudder updates #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/10/02/top… http://t.co/WA3nF2i2Ii 3 days ago
- Prepping for the RELIANCE's paint job #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/09/30/pre… http://t.co/fJVEJ8dHJc 5 days ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! conta.cc/1OUAdBj http://t.co/9I7FxG5ITV 2 weeks ago
- The Current: News from @herreshoffmm�#herreshoff #news #sailing #regatta #openhouse conta.cc/1OUAdBj http://t.co/oIL1wZPZuW 2 weeks ago
- Come see RELIANCE in its new found glory!! #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/09/08/169… http://t.co/ROHI3ie0rn 3 weeks ago