Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Finishing off the deck edge and getting some new colors to wear #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/06/28/fin… http://t.co/uOCrRUgIPX 1 week ago
- Deck Edge Update, Shipments, and Spreader Progress; come check it all out! #RELIANCE… therelianceproject.com/2015/06/26/dec… http://t.co/fGxO1r3EQM 1 week ago
- Design Exploration and Some Extra Recognition! #RELIANCE #Herreshoff therelianceproject.com/2015/06/25/des… http://t.co/gLy2OSUtUq 1 week ago
- herreshoffsteam.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/16 1 week ago
- Steve, the SCOUT, and the Steam Engine #RELIANCE #Herreshoff therelianceproject.com/2015/06/24/ste… http://t.co/W2vEVuNIVy 1 week ago