Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Full Steam Ahead! herreshoffsteam.wordpress.com/2016/12/02/ful… https://t.co/bFaK6pn5mc 1 day ago
- Save The Date for the Best Party all Winter! Saturday February 11, 2017 6:30 p.m. – 11:00… instagram.com/p/BNaDmvqAJtl/ 4 days ago
- Today is #GivingTuesday, a national movement of charitable giving. With your support, we've made… instagram.com/p/BNZtViVA-6U/ 4 days ago
- Steamboat Building herreshoffsteam.wordpress.com/2016/11/26/ste… https://t.co/HQJ0Z8f6uW 1 week ago
- Visit our online store now through Monday for special savings on our entire inventory! Go to… instagram.com/p/BNKUJ9AA3Li/ 1 week ago