Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Using the RELIANCE's momentum to propel new projects #RELIANCE #Herreshoff therelianceproject.com/2016/07/07/mov… https://t.co/fpnL2dO05z 3 weeks ago
- Lecture: July 12th. "Road to the America's Cup" presented by Tucker Thompson. conta.cc/29a3nx0 https://t.co/F1ASek5PyA 3 weeks ago
- Beautiful weather for the 4th of July! #Repost capt_lazers ・・・ #StandingGuard in front of the… instagram.com/p/BHcPjmXgq8-/ 3 weeks ago
- Come celebrate Independence Day with a Party on the Waterfront on the 3rd and Parade Viewing on… instagram.com/p/BHNbF4qgmJj/ 1 month ago
- It's not too late to get your tickets to this FANTASTIC Party on the Waterfront! conta.cc/1tyiYRP https://t.co/y4QExs9yh7 1 month ago