Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Happy Thanksgiving!! A gift to all #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/11/26/a-t… https://t.co/BlHciysaw9 3 days ago
- Huge savings online THIS WEEKEND! Shop at herreshoff.org/store between Friday and Monday! conta.cc/1QyTtIk https://t.co/Ze84NhuyRO 6 days ago
- Last Chance for Tickets! Lecture this THURSDAY: Ray Hunt and His Remarkable Boats conta.cc/1LidWsY https://t.co/zWjjymuAR0 1 week ago
- Finally: the painting of the RELIANCE model has begun!! #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/11/16/fin… https://t.co/qkChxK6JsX 1 week ago
- New feats and footies #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2015/11/14/new… https://t.co/AfefWXcs8n 2 weeks ago