Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Best of luck to all of the competitors tomorrow morning! 🌅 ⛵ #Repost ・・・ adamant1937 "We're… instagram.com/p/BJl7AE6gfjV/ 3 days ago
- Lecture: Tuesday August 23rd, "The Drones are Coming" by John E. Jackson. It is nearly… instagram.com/p/BJQd2RAA12Q/ 1 week ago
- Celebrating our success with @GinaRaimondo ! It was great to showcase our hard work… therelianceproject.com/2016/08/06/cel… https://t.co/mwCiGpklaL 3 weeks ago
- Finishing up rigging, and looking towards new exhibits #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2016/08/04/new… https://t.co/KsXhZjyJor 3 weeks ago
- August 26th - 28th Featuring the Living Boat Show & Prosecco Party on Friday evening, open to… instagram.com/p/BIlEoA1gBnm/ 4 weeks ago