Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Have you seen our latest news? conta.cc/27F0HBL https://t.co/68cDv9TYXh 5 days ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! The Current: News from HMM. May, 2016 conta.cc/27F0HBL https://t.co/zc6h9R8cRs 1 week ago
- Lecture: "The Herreshoff Fish Class: 100 Years" Presented by Alec Brainerd. Thursday, May 19 conta.cc/27dKYJE https://t.co/B6g5FQd3kb 2 weeks ago
- Finally, the museum has opened and RELIANCE is on display!! #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2016/05/07/mus… https://t.co/8MCsH3yNET 3 weeks ago
- @NewportMarriott Thanks for sharing! We're so excited to kick off this season. 1 month ago