Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Tonight is the last artnightbristolwarren of the season. Here is a teaser of the beautiful… instagram.com/p/BK8iQNZANpN/ 1 day ago
- Fan Artwork of RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2016/09/19/fan… https://t.co/5jtElXCVB7 1 week ago
- Today is #AskACurator Day! Use the # to ask us anything about HMM, HMCo, or ACHoF https://t.co/8QgCkLxpzR 2 weeks ago
- Best of luck to all of the competitors tomorrow morning! 🌅 ⛵ #Repost ・・・ adamant1937 "We're… instagram.com/p/BJl7AE6gfjV/ 1 month ago
- Lecture: Tuesday August 23rd, "The Drones are Coming" by John E. Jackson. It is nearly… instagram.com/p/BJQd2RAA12Q/ 1 month ago