Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Cleaning the Catamaran therelianceproject.com/2017/01/20/cle… https://t.co/qrSpL4XugU 2 days ago
- TONIGHT: "Boston Light: 300 Years of Service" presented by Sally Snowman Special Surprise at… instagram.com/p/BPc_p3pAnkA/ 3 days ago
- Special Surprise before tomorrow's lecture at 6pm! You won't want to miss this! #SaveNatsCat conta.cc/2iElLTw https://t.co/FBjl3Qhc93 4 days ago
- Check out our most recent newsletter! Click Here to read the Dec/Jan issue of The Current. conta.cc/2iiUiYP https://t.co/TfRmfBYLN2 1 week ago
- Some updates on RELIANCE and WEE WINN #Herreshoff #RELIANCE therelianceproject.com/2017/01/08/cap… https://t.co/FqCxLE3O3I 2 weeks ago