Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- LECTURE Feb. 18th: "From Herreshoff to Hall Spars: 100 Years of Spar Building in Bristol" conta.cc/1QQCzD8 https://t.co/fgDBnGEABP 14 hours ago
- The view at the #herreshoff museum sure is looking frosty and beautiful. The #FrostbiteBash will… instagram.com/p/BBbK_3Hh606/ 3 days ago
- Cleaning Things Up – Getting Cranky herreshoffsteam.wordpress.com/2016/02/05/cle… https://t.co/hFr8osPNZh 3 days ago
- Win one of these beautifully hand crafted cutting boards from cuttingboardguy at the silent… instagram.com/p/BBV1bqiB67R/ 5 days ago
- The RELIANCE has finally been moved out of Bldg. 28 and into the museum! #RELIANCE… therelianceproject.com/2016/02/03/exo… https://t.co/zjx4h0prI2 5 days ago