Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Our intern, Chris, at our display at the RWU #CareerFair. We're looking for interns studying… instagram.com/p/0qHI_kh61Q/ 3 days ago
- Our intern, Chris, at our display at the RWU #CareerFair. We're looking for interns studying… instagram.com/p/0qG3NkHXnU/ 3 days ago
- Working on the boom fittings a nice look at the spreader #Herreshoff #RELIANCE wp.me/p2M8VV-ol 4 days ago
- What would you #AskTheExperts? #Herreshoff @ Herreshoff Marine Museum/America's Cup Hall of Fame instagram.com/p/0bVhMFB6-P/ 1 week ago
- "Ask The Experts" is about to begin. #sailing #herreshoff instagram.com/p/0bU7YDB69N/ 1 week ago