Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- It's going to be exciting up in Building 28 opening day! There's just too much to type up in 150 characters! #HMM #ACHOF 2 days ago
- We are making leaps and bounds as we prepare for opening day! Who else is ready for the spring? #HMM #ACHOF 3 days ago
- Like us on Facebook.com/Herreshoff and join the fun! #HMM #ACHOF 4 days ago
- A big thank you to Dyer Jones for hosting this month's lecture series! #HMM #ACHOF 1 week ago
- Although it was another chilly day here, nothing beats looking out over the bright and sparkling bay. Don't you agree? #HMM #ACHOF 1 week ago