Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- The RELIANCE Project: The Wonders of Scale wp.me/p2M8VV-lE 7 hours ago
- We're excited for @NavalWarCollege Prof. John Jackson's Lecture this week: "Rise of the Drones" | RSVP: 401-253-5000 http://t.co/MrXm7A7Aa0 1 day ago
- REMINDER: Two Exciting Events at Herreshoff this Week: Lecture Series & Fall Family Free Day conta.cc/1tEKNpR 2 days ago
- The RELIANCE Project: A Look Back, One Year From Now. wp.me/p2M8VV-lw 6 days ago
- RT @MStantonIM: Getting ready to show #WoodSailsDreams @herreshoffmm to benefit sailing center for @rogerwilliamsu http://t.co/xlXjcE7dC9 1 week ago