Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Don't miss the lecture this THURSDAY with Halsey Herreshoff on the Centennial Classes of 1914! conta.cc/1yR5n4Z 1 week ago
- Are you excited for our July lecture in 3 days? Come join us to hear from Halsey C. Herreshoff, call for your tickets today! 1 week ago
- HMM Lecture Series Presents Halsey Herreshoff - July 27: Doors open at 6:00; Lecture at 7:00p conta.cc/1qVhflv 2 weeks ago
- Here are some photos of the rest of the work for the week.Herb and Steve worked on the spare… wp.me/p2M8VV-kF 3 weeks ago
- Once again, friends of Reliance come through in a spectacular way! wp.me/p2M8VV-kz 3 weeks ago