Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- we agree! Support your local Museum herreshoff.org/become_a_membe… fb.me/1eddr6eOg 8 hours ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "FREE Day Art Gallery" fb.me/6AMB3imEc 1 day ago
- shop local! we have so many fantastic shops in town. Let's support them! also, our museum store is open on... fb.me/25BZ7WLpe 1 day ago
- Still more from The RELIANCE Project...Thanks AMA Engineering!!... fb.me/2JQBHIpoV 1 day ago
- The Reliance Project has a new post from Project Manager, Sandy Lee. Read his appeal and donate to our education... fb.me/202oMl2xc 2 days ago