Happy new year, Museum friends! It’s an exciting time here, now that we’ve dug out from the latest snow storm. When you return to the Museum later this year, you’ll find new exhibits, freshly painted walls, and a renewed focus on our mission of education and inspiration. Richard Feeny, our sailing master, is offering seamanship and navigation classes this winter (you can sign up for them here), and is putting together a great group of instructors for this summer’s sailing program. We will be offering shorter term programs for those who can’t commit to an entire summer, and look forward to expanding KESTREL’s role even further.
- Sign Up for the LECTURE this Thursday on the Family that sailed from Bristol, RI to France via the Azores. conta.cc/1wSPVSX 5 days ago
- The Museum & office will close today at 1pm. We will return to regular operating hours tomorrow. 1 week ago
- RT @TeamAlvimedica: "Our biggest threat is ourselves" #CharlieEnright at the Skipper's Press conference 4 the #VOR #InPortRace tomorrow htt… 1 week ago
- Progress being made on the spreader, come check it out #RELIANCE #Herreshoff wp.me/p2M8VV-mA 1 week ago
- Read the Latest News from Herreshoff Marine Museum conta.cc/1v45snX 1 week ago